Lossing my Patience...

Revenant

Active Fisherman
In mid-March I had to take my Nitro in for a repair. BPS Miami has been awesome. Nitro corporate has been an absolute nightmare!

The repair was minor, but couldn't be performed locally. So the boat had to go to Bradenton FL. It was a 2 to 3 hour job.

It took two weeks for Nitro to get the boat to Bradenton. Okay...I'll accept that.

It's now been there for 45 days, and I can't get a status update. This is holding up my Phoenix trade. I lost 84.5 hours of vacation time ( total value of over $3500, plus hotel reservations etc etc.). BPS Miami, again, has been great, but the Bradenton Facility won't even respond to them! They lost my boat (AGAIN!), and then claimed it was fixed. I was all set to go get it myself rather than wait, and then I find out it's not fixed. They forgot to order a minor part that they've known would be necessary for a month.

BPS Miami sent two, just two simple questions to them and one request.

1. Can the customer pick the boat up himself?

2. When is the work going to be completed?

Request: Please plug the boat into the charger to refresh the batteries.

They sent back an answer to question 1, and ignored question 2, and said nothing about the request. The boat hasn't been fixed after 45 days, or charged and the batteries are dead. Wonderful. F-ing wonderful.

For all the good effort the engineers at Nitro have spent to up the quality of their boats, leave it to their customer service to make me swear off the brand.

I'm calling corporate on Monday and filing a complaint with the BBB if they don't give me a freaking ETA for my boat.