1. Guest , Have you checked out Best Boat Shop?

Top Notch Boating and Marine Related Resources and Reviews

http://www.bestboatshop.com

Dismiss Notice

what`s it worth

Discussion in 'Boats For Sale' started by ldoyle, Apr 14, 2017.

1. ldoyle

ldoyle New Member

Hi guys , new guy here with a question . Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask . I , along with my sister , inherited my dads boat from his estate . I would like to buy my sister out but am not having any luck trying to come to a price of what it`s worth . It is a 84 Glastron fishing rig with a 84 115 HP Johnson and 84 shoreline trailer . The boat in in pretty good condition BUT it has not been started in over 5 years . I know the last time it was run , the line was unhooked and all gas run out of carbs. Other than that I think it is pretty good shape . I have not attempted to start it yet . I will get it home some time next week and start checking it out and seeing what small repairs it needs and get some new gas before I attempt to start it . I know it will probably need some carb work but hoping not . Would any of you know or make a guess on what it`s worth in this condition or if it was running and had no problems what it might be worth ? Thanks for any replies and again I apologize if this is not the proper place to ask . Larry

PS : I am not trying to sell the boat I would just like to know what it`s worth to buy my sister out

2. Log in or sign up to view 2 replies.