Triton Recirc Pump Question?

I have a 1998 Triton TR-21. For the livewells, I have a rotary switch to fill the port and/or starboard livewell, a pumpout rotary switch for port/starboard or both. Then there is a recirculation rotary switch for port, starboard or both and another for manual or automatic. I've had the boat for a little over a year now and I never paid any attention to how long the automatic timer runs. In the last tournament I was in, I filled the livewells, turned on the recirc pump and set it to auto. In a couple minutes, the pump was still running, and not wanting to drain the battery, I turned off the recirc pump and manually did it every once in a while. Well, evidently I didn't turn them on often enough because I had a four and a five pounder die!
Losing those two fish cost us the win and bumped us back to fifth place!!!

Now today, I used the hose and filled both livewells, turned on the recirc pumps to auto and after ten minutes, they were still running! Does anyone know how long the timer is supposed to run? And, if mine is screwed up as I suspect, does anyone know how much a replacement manual/automatic rotary switch (where I assume the timer is located) costs?

Steve