TOC/BCB Regional Table Rock Lake 2016

remington

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Champion 202
TOC news and update....I got Tom Blakemore and Jeff Avers back on board to tri-direct the TOC 2016. This past weekend, Tom and I had several LONG talks with Jeff and meetings with Rick Pierce & BCB along with our chosen charity. I wanted update you all on what we are working up for the TOC 2016.

Tournament of ChampioNs/BassCat Boat Regional, Table Rock Lake 2016
Champion Boats, Champion Stratos Elites and BassCat Boats ONLY

1.) Entry fee $125.00 (includes Big Bass) 80% Pay out.

2.) $500.00 Big Bass Pay out

3.) Location: Port Of Kimberling

4.) Date: October 8th, 2016. 7am-3pm.

5.) We have adopted a charity called Fish-4-Tales. Please check em out.
"Fish Tales was founded to help children with special needs understand the pleasures of outdoor fishing, that we sometimes take for granted."
https://www.facebook.com/Fish4Tales/?fref=ts

6.) October 7th. 3-5 pm there will be a boat show. Champion Boats, Champion Stratos Elites and BassCat Boats ONLY (Port of Kimberling). BassCat will also be there demoing their rigs again. Winners announced at the dinner and silent auction.

7.) October 7th from 5-9 pm there will be a dinner and silent auction at the ELKS Lodge Kimberling City, all proceeds from the auction go to Fish-4-Tales. Catfish Dinner cost $9.00, alcohol sold separately.

8.) Yes, this year the TOC will be a COMBINED TOC/BCB Owners tourney.

* Winners of the TOC/BCB Regional, Table Rock (Champion owner OR BCB owner) qualify for the BassCat Mercury National Team Championship fish off in Mt. Home Arkansas (2 days, 4 lakes) for the grand prize.

TOC/BCB Regional, Table Rock is one of Ten (10) qualifying tournaments for the BassCat Regional Team Championship. Winners of each of the Ten (10) Bass Cat/Mercury Regional Team Events will go to Mountain Home, Arkansas for the Championship Event. The winning team from that event will need to have their passports ready ... for a fishing trip to Mexico. The trip is tentatively scheduled between January and February 2016.

** BCB owners qualify for Quest Points, this is a BCB sanctioned tournament.

We've got lots more planning to do and I'll provide more information when I get it. This should be the biggest TOC yet and I'm pretty excited to get things moving.