Ranger Boats

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
Ranger boats, today, are the finest ever built and whenever I see one being towed down the road, I get a lump in my throat because I know the owner is driving the best boat made and that he will be comfortable, safe and proud of his Ranger.

Since we began in 1968, Ranger boats have been designed by fishermen and built and tested by fishermen, for fishermen.

Although we build boats, what we really sell is reliable pleasure for our customers. We care about the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers, and we serve our customers both before and after the sale, because they are 'the Ranger family'.

We always remember that our customers work hard for their money and in their free time, deserve a boat that is beautiful, comfortable, consistently reliable and has the best resale value in the industry.

We've always known that any success Ranger has had came as a result of the people at work designing and building our boats. It amazes other companies today to realize how many of our employees have been with Ranger for their whole working careers. So many of our people have given the best part of their lives to Ranger and we appreciate them so much.

If you take care of your people and treat them right ... and take care of your customers and treat them right ... the company will continue to be successful.

We are fortunate to live in a country where there are no limits, a country that will let you go as far as you want to go. People ask us how long our boats last and we're pleased to be able to tell them that we don't know yet ... our first boats are still out there fishing after 40 years.

We hope you'll test-drive a Ranger soon. It's a cozy, safe feeling to be part of the Ranger family.

Forrest L. Wood, Co-Founder

Nina M. Wood, Co-Founder