Raker question

Jay Martin

BBM Prop Doctor
I have a 1996 Stratos 201 Pro XL with a 1995 200 H. P. Johnson. It has a new power head ) with a manual jack plate. ( On the jack plate, I'm not sure what brand or size, I can check though ). I bought it used. The motor has great compression and runs very good. I had an original Raker 3 blade prop not the Raker 2. It was originally a 25 p but it had 26 p stamped on it so I'm assuming it was re worked to a 26 pitch. My mechanic said it was cupped also. I had a great Hole shot and 70 mph (G. P. S.) 5800 rpm stretched out. I hit something and lost one of the blades. I bought a used Raker 25 pitch. The only visual difference is the blades are not as wide. I cannot get it on plane. I have dropped the jack plate all the way down and everywhere in between and it is still blowing out. I did get it to catch twice with the J. P. all the way down after playing with the trim. I had to trim it up to a certain spot for it to FINALLY catch ( Took about 2 minutes, bow way up in the air.) and when it did, I got 68.5 M. P. H. (G. P. S.) My question is: Should I go with a 24 pitch Raker that was recommended by Stratos for that year boat and motor or the Power Tech TRO 4 or are you thinking you could custom make me something? I'm sure I'm like everyone, I'm looking for the best hole shot and top end I can get. I live in Charleston S. C. and I fish Lake Moultrie and Cooper River. I checked out your website and was very impressed. Thanks in advance, Tommy Hood.