Charity Tournaments are the Best! Fishing for a Cause!

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
Charity Tournaments are the Best! Fishing for a Cause!

Photos of Bass Boat Magazine
Attached is the flyer for the EOD Warrior foundation Team Bass tournament. I am selling raffle tickets for several items, to include: VMC Hook packages valued at $40.00 each, rods valued over $200, A trip to Mexico to fish and be filmed with Mike "The Griz" Ritz - Adventures South of the Border (airfare not included) Hotel included!!!! Tackle packages from various companies to include Strike King Lures, custom painted lures, line from Vicious Fishing, Rod and Reel combos from Eagle Claw, certificates for custom rods of your choice from Tycoon. Lures from Live Target, and Lunker Lures. Many items will be raffled at this event. Tickets can be purchased by pay-pal using willie.eller@yahoo.com, or by sending me a check, either way works. Please PM me for an address. I will respond to either pay pal or to PM with ticket numbers belonging to you. This event and raffle is for the EOD Warrior Foundation, I am very proud to represent this foundation and to host this tournament as a fundraiser, "ALL" ticket sale income will go directly to the foundation, that would be 100%... Let the ticket buying begin ladies and gentlemen!!!!!! Please send me an email or Private Message on FB that you have purchased tickets with your Phone number to be added to the ticket!!! Thank You all, lets raise some money for a great foundation!!

Continue reading...