95 black max 150 xr6

i have a few question on my 95 150 2 stroke. it is mounted on a 95 astro and it has the alarm on it i just learned that the thermostats control water flow at lower rpms which explains why it wasnt pissing at idle when first started. i was having a problem with the alarm go off and it was a solid beep so i read threw the forums and found out that it was overheating i believe that what a solid beep mean if the same as a 1996 150 2 stroke. so about a month ago i replaced the thermostats and that seem to help but it went off late in the day doing a run from one end of lake to the other. so i shut it down and let it cool off. i ordered a water pump rebuild kit to put in once i get home from deployment im hoping this fixs the problem.

i would like to put a water pressure gauge in the dash and was woundering what would be the best one and how to hook it up?

also once i put the jack plate on the boat is it a good idea to get a low water pick up for the motor?

last question, is there a way to delete the oil injection and just pre mix the fuel and oil? is this better then oil injected or should i leave the oil injected

thanks alot guy looking forward to hearing the replies
Dan