2015 nitro Z6 performance.

Boat
2015 nitro z6
After running all season the upgrades to hatches whitecap compression hatches although more secure I found got in the way if not put down properly and if you stepped on them when they were up you would brake them.
The new courtesy light was convenient On early morning runs to find walleye. Rough watter handling was the same as the 11 and 13 . Speed wise the 11 seems to be the fastest of the three 52.9 mph loaded on GPS . With one person and loaded with gear and dual consoles. Talon on the back just one.
The tilt steering wheel is a convenient addition for accessing the fuse panelthru fish finder opening. Power turning in emergency digs in strong without too much sliding . Can't always see everything in the water . Glass running is as smooth as glass no signs of chine walking . Overall the boat is what it is suppose to be not the fastest on the water. Gets you where you need to be as quick as it can but for stability in the water at rest/fishability I stand on the rails and lean out with little to no movement on the water . I have never been in a boat that you do not have to pussyfoot around worring about rocking the boat.